Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tuface denies feud with Mikel

Tuface

Singer, Tuface Idibia, has denied having any feud with Super Eagles and Chelsea, midfielder Mikel Obi

It‘s been alleged recently that Tuface‘s song ”Only me” was targeted at the 2005 U-20 World Cup silver medallist with rumours making the rounds that the Benue State-born artist had met Mikel in a night club in Lagos and made to say ‘hello‘ but was snubbed by the England-based player.

The feud, it was alleged, prompted Tuface to compose ‘‘Only me.‘‘ Several lyrics in the song were allegedly pointed at Mikel but Tuface has denied the allegations on his Twitter page, and says he is not feuding with Mikel.

‘‘I hear people saying the song ”Only me” was composed because of Mikel Obi. For the records, I don‘t have any problem with him (Mikel); he‘s a talented footballer and I‘ve met him once,‘‘ Tuface said.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2010102219422856

No comments:

Post a Comment