Monday, September 20, 2010

Rihanna supports fans

Rihanna stopped a restaurant manager trying to ban her fans from taking her photograph.
The 'Rude Boy' singer was enjoying a meal out with friends in Ago, in West Hollywood when two teenage supporters reportedly asked if they could pose with her.
However, the manager reportedly rushed over and scorned: "Fans are not allowed to bother celebrities, so no pictures, please!"
However, the 22-year-old beauty quickly interrupted the restaurant worker and told him to leave them alone.
She said: "These girls are my fans and without them, I'd be nothing. So I'm happy to pose!"
Afterwards, she happily smiled with the girls and signed napkins for them to take home as a keepsake.
Rihanna's fans are very important to her, and she recently admitted she keeps all the gifts and letters sent to her from her admirers.
She recently revealed: "I keep them in my theatre at home. Well, it's supposed to be a theatre room but it has just become a storage room.
"I put everything that my fans give me in there. Letters, gifts, all that stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment