Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ruggedman, 9ice still at war


The war between Ruggedman and his once-upon-a-time friend, 9ice, seems set to continue for a long time.

Following up on blasting his estranged wife, Toni Payne, via Twitter, a social networking site, last week, 9ice decided it was the turn of Ruggedman this week. Using another social networking site, Facebook, 9ice ‘congratulated’ Ruggedman on his birthday.

In his Facebook status update on Sept. 20, which was Ruggedman‘s birthday, 9ice commented, “Happy birthday Log Headman. Enjoy your send off.”

This update attracted a lot of critics, who commented on it. Some people felt 9ice was hitting at somebody that made him who he is today.

Anyway, Life and Beat emailed Ruggedman to get his reaction about 9ice‘s ‘congratulatory‘ message and he replied, saying he didn‘t care about what 9ice said.

In his mail, Ruggedman said, “I’m off the 9ice issue. I was only troubled about the rumour that I crashed his marriage. That‘s why I went all out to get it cleared up. Some people might not have liked the way I did it, but it was a last resort and I was left with no choice. Nigeria is a place where such a thing is taken seriously and frowned upon. I did not want such a false rumour to get me tagged a home breaker. God forbid.”

Ruggedman said he had moved on. And no matter the message 9ice sent, ”I had a swell Sept. 20 birthday in Calabar with Klever J and a host of my friends. I was hosted in the hottest club in Calabar ‘Pinaccle Club’ by Tarek, my Egyptian friend who runs it. I got loads of goodwill messages. I hear artistes have been dissing me. It‘s not new to me. I just wish them luck with everything.”


Source: http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201009250423196

No comments:

Post a Comment