Saturday, October 23, 2010

‘It Will Not Be In The Interest Of Yewa People If I Step Down’

ABDULWASIU Kolawole Lawal, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship aspirant in next year’s elections in Ogun State insists that he would not step down for any of his Yewa/Awori kinsman not properly chosen by the people.

Why do you want to rule Ogun State?
I was worked with ExxonMobil in Lagos for almost 20years and retired this year. I want to govern Ogun State because of the passion I have for my people. That is why I don’t want to leave what is happening in the state to those politicians, because of the passion I have to improve on the quality of life of my people.
That is why I decided to join the race.

Read more: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26867:it-will-not-be-in-the-interest-of-yewa-people-if-i-step-down&catid=73:policy-a-politics&Itemid=607

No comments:

Post a Comment